The Dishwasher plays a primary role in contributing to a well-run kitchen and is primarily responsible for properly cleaning all dishes and kitchen equipment and for keeping all areas of kitchen clean and free of clutter and debris on a regular basis. This position is also responsible or disposing of waste and recyclables in a timely manner as well as providing assistance with some food preparation as necessary. This role works in tandem with serving and kitchen staff to ensure cleanliness of dishes. He/she will need to work with a variety of personalities on a daily and ongoing basis.
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience is desired
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and non-verbally with others
- Ability to prioritize, anticipate situations and take quick action
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service
- Ability to work independently and proactively in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Employee may be required to walk or stand for long periods of time, to climb, balance,reach, stoop, kneel, crouch and/or crawl
- Must be available for all shifts
- May be required to walk or stand for long periods of time, to climb, balance, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch and/or crawl.
Job Types: Part-time.